Dear Colleagues, Dear Students,
As you know, the Special Measure of the Ministry of Health dated 5 March 2021 orders public universities to test employees who are not working exclusively from their home office for COVID-19. The Special Measure of 19 April 2021 extends this obligation to the students in the final years of bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programmes who are allowed to attend art instruction and practice.
With effect from Wednesday, 17 March 2021, our employees are allowed to work at their workplaces only having undertaken an antigen or PCR test for the coronavirus during the preceding seven days with a negative test result. With effect from Monday, 26 April 2021, the students who are allowed to attend instruction may enter the school premises only after having taken an antigen or PCR test for the coronavirus in the previous seven days with a negative result.
Students and employees can test at healthcare facilities (and will have to produce a test result certificate) or at their Faculty following the instructions below (the receptionists will be informed). At the same time, access to workplaces/instruction without testing is allowed for everyone who has suffered from COVID-19 during the past 90 days (from the first positive test; to be demonstrated using a solemn declaration) and everyone who has been vaccinated (after 14 days from the last required dose of the vaccine; to be demonstrated by a vaccination certificate).
The testing is intended for employees (employment contracts, agreements to complete a job and agreements to perform work) and AMU students in the final years of their study.
The testing takes place on the Faculties’ premises. The testing is intended primarily for employees who switch between home office and working at the workplace, i.e., primarily office workers and teachers who, in addition to individual consultations, teach distance classes from the premises of the school, and also for students in the final years of study who are allowed to attend instruction in school.
External companies’ employees who need to be present in school shall test on their own within intervals of seven days maximum. The dates for testing in school are not intended for them. Their access to school is subject to the same rules as access for school employees.
AMU provides the testing team with healthcare personnel in charge of nasal swab sampling taking antigen tests based on nasal swab samples. The tests are paid from health insurance, and everyone has a right to test free of charge every three days. AMU will pay the testing for final year students also if they do not have a health insurance cover provided in the Czech Republic. AMU pays the travel of the swabbing teams and other costs associated with test administration. Dates are booked using AMU’s on-line reservation system. The traffic at the test points is organised in cooperation with healthcare facilities and under the instructions of Faculty secretaries. Given the limited testing capacities, please reserve your dates strictly based on your planned presence in school.
We can book a date as follows:
1. In the reservation system, select your Faculty’s test point (the test point in the Malostranská campus is shared for HAMU and the Rectorate of AMU);
2. Select the test day and a ten-minute slot that you will share with four other employees and/or students. Please make sure to be on time for your slot, so that queues do not form.
3. Enter your name and school e-mail below (the booking is linked to the official school e-mail address).
4. Enter your birth registration number (foreign nationals: your health insurance number) and select your health insurance company (this information is used for reporting test results to government registers, which is done by the healthcare personnel).
5. Confirm your consent with the processing of your personal data and submit the form.
6. You will receive a confirmation to your e-mail through which you can change your booking – if you cannot come, you can change the date or deregister to vacate the slot for another person.
7. Reservations close two hours before the start of the testing.
We will add testing dates over time depending on arrangements with healthcare facilities and their capacity.
Test date reservations (button to the reservation system)
The test points are at the individual Faculties
Please do not forget to bring your health insurance card and ID card to the testing.
What to do if you test positive
Thank you for cooperation, coordination within Faculties and approaching the purpose of these measures considerately.