Students’ Residence Halls have been recently renovated and reconstructed. There are one-bed, two-bed, and three-bed flats/rooms with their own bathrooms and toilets. All flats/rooms in the building are furnished with modern and comfortable furniture; the rooms are sound-proof and are connected with the AMU internet system. In the basement, there are rehearsal rooms for musicians; in the attic there are large tables for scenographers / stage designers and on the main floor there is a computer room that can also be used as a meeting place for the students. There are 71 flats/rooms and 129 beds.
Hradební 7, 110 00 Prague 1
Ing. František Petlach
+420 234 244 581 - reception
+420 234 244 582 - office
Trams No 5, 8, 14 “Dlouhá třída” station or Metro line B “Náměstí Republiky” station.
If you are interested in the accommodations, please ask your Study Department for details.
The so-called guiding numbers (“směrná čísla”) will remain the same as in previous years, i.e. HAMU 64, DAMU 33, FAMU 32.
• The dates for students to move into Kolej Hradební (Hradební Residence Hall) are Saturday, 30 September 2017, and Sunday, 1 October 2017; the final deadline for moving in is 6 October 2017.
• Students who have been allocated a residence hall space are required, no later than by 15 September 2017, to pay the so-called reservation fee in the amount of CZK 2,000 to AMU account no. 43-845870227/0100 if effecting payment in the Czech Republic.
• If paying the reservation fee from abroad, please use the account number in the following format:
Bank: Komerční banka a.s.
Na Příkopě 33
114 07 Praha 1
Akademie múzických umění v Praze
Malostranské náměstí 12
118 00 Praha 1
• As the variable symbol, students should use their date of birth in the day-month-year format, i.e. DDMMYY, and in the Message for beneficiary field they should specify HRA space STUDENT’S GIVEN NAME space STUDENT’S SURNAME.
• The deposit which the student is required to pay upon signing the accommodation contract when moving into the residence hall will be reduced by the amount of the paid reservation fee.
• If a student who has paid the reservation fee on time but does not move into the residence hall on the stipulated dates, the paid reservation fee will be forfeited to AMU.
• If the reservation fee is not paid by the set deadline, i.e. no later than by 15 September 2017, the student shall lose his or her claim to accommodation in the residence hall.
• Any unoccupied spaces will be offered preferentially to students in the Erasmus programme in the individual faculties through the coordinators of these stays, or to other interested students at other universities who have requested or are requesting a space in a residence hall and pay the so-called reservation fee immediately; this reservation fee is also forfeited to AMU if the student fails to move into the residence hall.
• It is possible to move into Kolej Hradební (Hradební Residence Hall) prior to the dates specified above by prior arrangement (in writing or by e-mail) with the residence hall manager.
• Accommodation can be provided to AMU students during so-called summer operations 2017 (summer holidays) only by prior arrangement in writing with the residence hall manager.
Ing. František Petlach
Residence Hall Manager
Telephone: 234 244 582