Students’ Residence Halls have been recently renovated and reconstructed. There are one-bed, two-bed, and three-bed flats/rooms with their own bathrooms and toilets. All flats/rooms in the building are furnished with modern and comfortable furniture; the rooms are sound-proof and are connected with the AMU internet system. In the basement, there are rehearsal rooms for musicians; in the attic there are large tables for scenographers / stage designers and on the main floor there is a computer room that can also be used as a meeting place for the students. There are 71 flats/rooms and 129 beds.
Hradební 7, 110 00 Prague 1
Ing. František Petlach
+420 234 244 581 - reception
+420 234 244 582 - office
Trams No 5, 8, 14 “Dlouhá třída” station or Metro line B “Náměstí Republiky” station.
If you are interested in the accommodations, please ask your Study Department for details.
• The dates for students to move into Kolej Hradební (Hradební Residence Hall) are Saturday, 29 September 2018, and Sunday, 30 September 2018; the final deadline for moving in is Friday, 5 October 2018.
• Students who have been allocated a residence hall space are required, no later than by 7 September 2018, to pay a so-called reservation fee in the amount of CZK 2,000 to AMU account no. 43-845870227/0100.As the variable symbol, students should use their date of birth in the day-month-year format, i.e. DDMMYY, and in the “Message for beneficiary” field they should enter HRA space STUDENT’S GIVEN NAME space STUDENT’S SURNAME.
Bank: Komerční banka a.s.
Na Příkopě 33
114 07 Praha 1
Name of the Account:
Akademie múzických umění v Praze,
Malostránské náměstí 12,
118 00 Praha 1
• The deposit which the student is required to pay upon signing the accommodation contract when moving into the residence hall will be reduced by the amount of the paid reservation fee.
• If a student pays the reservation fee on time but does not move into the residence hall on the stipulated dates, then the paid reservation fee shall be forfeited to AMU.
• If the reservation fee is not paid by the set deadline, i.e. no later than by 7 September 2018, the student shall lose his or her claim to accommodation in Kolej Hradební (Hradební Residence Hall).
• Any unoccupied spaces will be offered preferentially to students in the Erasmus programme in the individual faculties through the coordinators of these stays, or to other interested students at other universities who have requested or are requesting a space in a residence hall and pay the so-called reservation fee immediately; this reservation fee is also forfeited to AMU if the student fails to move into the residence hall.
• It is possible to move into Kolej Hradební (Hradební Residence Hall) ahead of the dates specified above by prior arrangement (in writing or by e-mail) with the residence hall manager, František Petlach (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Accommodation can be provided to AMU students during so-called summer operations 2018 (summer holidays) only by prior arrangement in writing or by e-mail with the residence hall manager.
Ing. František Petlach
Residence Hall Manager
Telephone: 234 244 582