- Physical education classes included in the compulsory programmes of the Faculties and schools are intended for regularly registered students.
- During any sports activities organised by CPPSR AMU and SKUŠ, observe the operating rules of the sports facilities and course regulations and obey the teachers’ instructions.
- Participants should act so as to avoid causing bodily harm to others or any damage to the sports equipment.
- Report any damage to health or injury sustained as part of physical education in school to your teacher immediately.
- Participants shall not ingest alcoholic beverages or any other intoxicants before and during any events organised by CPPSR AMU and SKUŠ.
- Since the exercise programmes are organised systematically, we ask participants to attend the classes consistently.
- All information on sports options is available through notices released by CPPSR and SKUŠ or at CPPSR AMU.
- Constructive comments regarding the activities of CPPSR and SKUŠ are welcome.
Pohybové studio AMU (AMU Movement Studio)
Tržiště 18, Praha 1
Sokol Malá Strana
U lanové dráhy 3, Praha 1
Na Balkáně 812, Praha 3
Sokol Tyršův dům
Újezd 450, Praha 1
Storage Facility – AMU Department of Physical Education
Malostranské nám. 12, Praha 1
Czech Technical University Sports Hall
Pod Juliskou 4, Praha 6