Rector’s notice regarding the operation of the Academy of Performing Arts in Prague with effect from 25 November 2020
With regard to the current epidemiological situation, and further to Government Resolutions No. 1198 and No. 1199 of 20 November 2020, the Academy of Performing arts will operate and work as follows with effect from Wednesday 25 November 2020 (valid until 12 November 2020):
- Contact art instruction is permitted in the final years of bachelor and master programmes in the presence of 20 persons maximum (including the teachers).
- Personal presence of doctoral students in instruction is permitted to the extent of their studies of doctoral programmes.
- Personal presence of the students of all years in examination is permitted in a maximum number of 10 persons (including the teacher).
- All other instruction shall continue exclusively in the distance manner.
- Individual personal consultations for the students in all years and programmes with teachers are permitted subject to the observance of all required sanitary precautions (covered airways, washing and sanitising hands, social distancing); where the online/electronic form of instruction can still be used, this manner of consulting is recommended.
- The students to whom the above forms of teaching apply are allowed to use the dormitory accommodations again.
- Detailed information on the operation of the individual Faculties is available on their respective websites.
24. November 2020