Rector’s notice regarding the operation of the Academy of Performing Arts in Prague with effect from 21 December 2020
Further to the decision of the Government of the Czech Republic in connection with the PES anti-epidemic system, the Academy of Performing Arts in Prague shall operate as follows with effect from Monday, 21 December 2020:
- Contact art instruction is permitted in the final years of bachelor and master programmes in the presence of 20 students maximum.
- Personal presence of doctoral students in instruction is permitted to the extent of their studies of doctoral programmes.
- Personal presence of the students of all years in examination is permitted in a maximum number of 10 persons (including the teacher).
- Individual personal consultations for the students in all years and programmes with teachers are permitted subject to the observance of all required sanitary precautions (covered airways, washing and sanitising hands, social distancing); where the online/electronic form of instruction can still be used, this manner of consulting is recommended.
- Individual visits to libraries for the purpose of receiving and returning study literature are permitted.
- All other instruction shall continue exclusively in the distance manner.
Detailed information on the operation of the individual Faculties is available on their respective websites.
17. December 2020