Rector’s notice regarding the operation of the Academy of Performing Arts in Prague with effect from 11 January 2021
Further to the decision of the Government of the Czech Republic in connection with the PES anti-epidemic system, the Academy of Performing Arts in Prague shall operate as follows with effect from Monday, 11 January 2021:
- Personal presence of the students of all years in examination is permitted in a maximum number of 10 persons (including the teacher).
- Individual personal consultations for the students in all years and programmes with teachers are permitted subject to the observance of all required sanitary precautions (covered airways, washing and sanitising hands, social distancing); where the online/electronic form of instruction can still be used, this manner of consulting is recommended.
- Admission tests are permitted in the presence of 10 persons maximum.
- All instruction shall continue exclusively in the distance manner.
- It is forbidden to provide accommodation in university accommodation facilities to university students who have other residence on the territory of the Czech Republic, except for students of general medicine, dental medicine, pharmacy and other medicine programmes, and students on hands-on classes and practice in preschools, primary and secondary schools and school facilities for institutional and protective education.
8. January 2021