Dear Colleagues, Dear Students,
As you know, the Special Measure of the Ministry of Health dated 5 March 2021 orders public universities to test employees who are not working exclusively from their home office for COVID-19. The Special Measure of 17 May 2021 extends this obligation to the students of bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programmes who are allowed to attend art instruction and practice, including examination.
With effect from Wednesday, 17 March 2021, our employees are allowed to work at their workplaces only having undertaken an antigen or PCR test for the coronavirus during the preceding seven days with a negative test result. With effect from Monday, 26 April 2021, the students who are allowed to attend instruction and examination may enter the school premises only after having taken an antigen or PCR test for the coronavirus in the previous seven days with a negative result from a test taken at school. If a student tests at a different test point, they shall produce a certificate of a negative test result not older than 72 hours.
Students and employees can test at healthcare facilities (and will have to produce a test result certificate) or at their Faculty following the instructions below (the receptionists will be informed).
The exemption from the duty of testing applies to those who have suffered from covid-19 during the last 180 days (beginning with the first positive test result; this is to be demonstrated by a solemn declaration – the template is available for download HERE) as well as to those who have been vaccinated against covid-19; and
(to be demonstrated by a vaccination certificate).
The testing is intended for employees (employment contracts, agreements to complete a job and agreements to perform work) and AMU students in all years of their study.
The testing takes place on the Faculties’ premises. The testing is intended primarily for employees who switch between home office and working at the workplace, i.e., primarily office workers and teachers who, in addition to individual consultations, teach distance classes from the premises of the school, and also for students in all years of study who are allowed to attend instruction and examination in school.
External companies’ employees who need to be present in school shall test on their own within intervals of seven days maximum. The dates for testing in school are not intended for them. Their access to school is subject to the same rules as access for school employees.
AMU provides the testing team with healthcare personnel in charge of nasal swab sampling taking antigen tests based on nasal swab samples. The tests are paid from health insurance, and everyone has a right to test free of charge every three days. AMU will pay the testing for students in all years of English programmes even if they do not have a health insurance cover provided in the Czech Republic. AMU pays the travel of the swabbing teams and other costs associated with test administration. Dates are booked using AMU’s on-line reservation system. The traffic at the test points is organised in cooperation with healthcare facilities and under the instructions of Faculty secretaries. Given the limited testing capacities, please reserve your dates strictly based on your planned presence in school.
We can book a date as follows:
1. In the reservation system, select your Faculty’s test point (the test point in the Malostranská campus is shared for HAMU and the Rectorate of AMU);
2. Select the test day and a ten-minute slot that you will share with four other employees and/or students. Please make sure to be on time for your slot, so that queues do not form.
3. Enter your name and school e-mail below (the booking is linked to the official school e-mail address).
4. Enter your birth registration number (foreign nationals: your health insurance number) and select your health insurance company (this information is used for reporting test results to government registers, which is done by the healthcare personnel).
5. Confirm your consent with the processing of your personal data and submit the form.
6. You will receive a confirmation to your e-mail through which you can change your booking – if you cannot come, you can change the date or deregister to vacate the slot for another person.
7. Reservations close two hours before the start of the testing.
We will add testing dates over time depending on arrangements with healthcare facilities and their capacity.
>>> Test date reservations (button to the reservation system)
The test points are at the individual Faculties
Please do not forget to bring your health insurance card and ID card to the testing.
What to do if you test positive
Thank you for cooperation, coordination within Faculties and approaching the purpose of these measures considerately.