Further to clause 2(1) of Rector’s Decree No. 3/2022, I am hereby announcing the call for the AMU Internal Competition for 2022. The Interfaculty Competition is focused on encouraging cooperation between Faculties, fostering student initiative, drive and the ability to succeed and is focused on supporting projects with both a national and international reach and on supporting the rise of student groupings that are analogues of start-up business in the art environment.
The total amount of special-purpose support to be divided between the individual projects in 2022 is up to CZK 2,000,000. The maximum amount of funds allocated to a project is CZK 150,000.
The rules of the AMU Interfaculty Competition are governed by Rector’s Decree No. 3/2022.
1. The AMU Interfaculty Competition is intended for all students of accredited programmes at AMU, whether full-time or combined, including past the standard period of study.
2. The requirement for eligibility is that students from at least two Faculties of AMU must be involved in the project. Advantages in project evaluation can include the involvement of all three Faculties of AMU, a project’s international reach or its sustainability.
3. The project’s main researchers are required to submit draft projects in the Czech or English language (using a form available HERE) via e-mail to email@example.com by 28 February 2022.
4. In the draft, the applicants shall state the name of the project guarantor who will provide methodological and professional guidance during the project and assist with planning the individual project steps. The project guarantor must be an academic worker of AMU.
5. The draft project must include:
6. This Interfaculty Competition can support both individual and team projects with date of project completion no later than 31 December 2022 (one-year projects) and 31 December 2023 (two-year projects).
7. Interfaculty Competition schedule:
Applicants can find detailed rules of the Interfaculty Competition in Rector’s Decree No. 3/2022.
For more questions, applicants can contact:
Coordinator: Ing. Gabriela Jirátová, tel.: 234 244 514, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vojtěch Löffelman (email@example.com), Petra Horká (firstname.lastname@example.org), Kamila Mikešová (email@example.com)..
Prof. Mgr. MgA. Jan Hančil
Vice-Rector for International Relationships, Artistic Activities and Graduate and Public Relations