Further to clause 2(1) of Rector’s Decree No. 3/2022, I am hereby announcing the call for the AMU Internal Competition for 2022. The Interfaculty Competition is focused on encouraging cooperation between Faculties, fostering student initiative, drive and the ability to succeed and is focused on supporting projects with both a national and international reach and on supporting the rise of student groupings that are analogues of start-up business in the art environment.
The total amount of special-purpose support to be divided between the individual projects in 2022 is up to CZK 2,000,000. The maximum amount of funds allocated to a project is CZK 150,000.
1. The AMU Interfaculty Competition is intended for all students of accredited programmes at AMU , whether full-time or combined, including past the standard period of study.
2. The requirement for eligibility is that students from at least two Faculties of AMU must be involved in the project . Advantages in project evaluation can include the involvement of all three Faculties of AMU, a project’s international reach or its sustainability.
3. The project’s main researchers are required to submit draft projects in the Czech or English language (using a form available HERE ) via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 February 2022.
4. In the draft, the applicants shall state the name of the project guarantor who will provide methodological and professional guidance during the project and assist with planning the individual project steps. The project guarantor must be an academic worker of AMU.
5. The draft project must include:
a) Project title;
b) Month and year of project commencement and month and year of project completion;
c) Information about the project researcher (first name, surname, Faculty, field, year of study) and the names of other persons involved in the project;
d) Information about the project guarantor (name, Department, Faculty);
e) Brief project annotation (project plan, project objective and the method for reaching the objective; scope and reasoning for the involvement of the students from individual Faculties);
f) Output and benefits for the development of AMU/Faculty/field;
6. This Interfaculty Competition can support both individual and team projects with date of project completion no later than 31 December 2022 (one-year projects) and 31 December 2023 (two-year projects) .
7. Interfaculty Competition schedule :
31 January 2022 competition call
28 February 2022 application deadline
By 15 March 2022 meeting of the interfaculty cooperation evaluation panel
By 31 March 2022 publication of results and provision of grants by the Rector of AMU
By 31 December 2022 completion of one-year projects
By 31 December 2023 completion of two-year projects
Prof. Mgr. MgA. Jan Hančil
Vice-Rector for International Relationships, Artistic Activities and Graduate and Public Relations
Committee for Interfaculty Student Competition
Prof. Jan Hančil, AMU (Vice-rector, Chair)
MgA. Mgr. Doubravka Svobodová, AMU
BcA. Rozálie Brožková, AMU (studen)
Mgr. Petr Bilík, Ph.D., external member (film)
Doc. Igor Františák, Ph.D., external member (music)
MgA. Eva Měřičková Kejkrtová, external member (theatre)
Mgr. Helena Arenbergerová, external member (dance)
you are here
Academy of performing arts in Prague
Malostranské náměstí 259/12
118 00 Praha 1
Registered number: 61384984
VAT number: CZ61384984